70g macadamia nuts
70g cherry tomatoes
2 cloves garlic, grated
50g crumbled fetta cheese
- In a hand blender, chop macadamia nuts coarsely
- Cut chorizo into small cubes or you can blend it coarsely in a blender.
- Heat about 1/2 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan, put in chorizo, macadamia, salt and black pepper. Fry them until crispy. Set aside in the pan.
- Meanwhile, place cherry tomatoes into a tray. Drizzle some olive oil over them and season with salt and black pepper. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 20 minutes or until blistered and starting to burst. Remove from oven.
- Cook spaghetti until al dente.
- Toss the hot spaghetti into the chorizo and macadamia mixture. Add in roasted tomatoes and fetta cheese which will melt slightly. Season with more black pepper. Drizzle with a little olive oil and serve hot.